- Preimplantation Genetic Testing
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening
- Physiological Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Testicular Sperm Aspiration - Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration
- LASER ASSISTED HATCHING
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome - Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Get the Best IUI treatment at Delfinium Fertility & IVF Centre
What is IVF?
IVF stands for in vitro fertilization. It is a fertility treatment manner wherein eggs are retrieved from a female’s ovaries and fertilized with sperm in a laboratory. The resulting embryos are then transferred to the female’s uterus to gain pregnancy.
The steps to the IVF procedure are as follows:
- Ovarian stimulation: The female undergoes hormonal remedy to stimulate the improvement of more than one egg in her ovaries. This is completed through the use of fertility medicinal drugs.
- Egg retrieval: Once the eggs are mature, they may be retrieved from the lady’s ovaries using a minor surgery. This process is generally achieved under sedation.
- Sperm series: The male partner affords a semen sample on the same day as the egg retrieval. If wanted, sperm can also be received through other methods like surgical extraction.
- Fertilization: The recovered eggs are joined with the sperm in a research center dish or a specific chamber. This system is known as insemination or protoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), in which a single sperm is injected into each mature egg.
- Embryo tradition: The fertilized eggs, now embryos, are cultured in a laboratory for some days to allow for their improvement and growth.
- Embryo switch: The final step entails shifting one or more embryos into the lady’s uterus. That is completed by the usage of a skinny catheter which is inserted through the cervix. Any last embryos may be cryopreserved (frozen) for destiny use.
IVF can be taken into consideration as a treatment alternative?
- Blocked or damaged Fallopian tubes: IVF bypasses the need for Fallopian tubes, making it a suitable option for girls with tubal troubles.
- Low sperm remember or motility: IVF can conquer male infertility factors by injecting sperm into the eggs at some stage in the ICSI technique.
- Ovulation issues: ladies with irregular ovulation styles or hormonal imbalances may additionally benefit from IVF to help with egg maturation and fertilization.
- Endometriosis: IVF can be taken into consideration when endometriosis influences fertility, as it permits for direct placement of embryos into the uterus.
- Unexplained infertility: when the motive of infertility can not be diagnosed, IVF may be encouraged as a remedy choice to boost the possibility of pregnancy.
Why choose Delfinium Fertility and IVF Centre?
In case you are searching for a complete infertility treatment, Dr. Nalini Gupta has the excellent desire to assist you to help you grow your circle of relatives. As the first-class Best IVF centre in Delhi, we goal to offer international-magnificence fertility remedies and offerings via personalized care and innovative processes. You’ll get the best treatment with the knowledge of Dr. Nalini Gupta and team.
With access to
A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regavelialia. It is a paradise.